WIG OUT To Raise Awareness for Cancer Patients and Survivors
Halloween wigs, endless tacos, beer and liquor vendors, two perfomances, cancer survivors, best wig contests, and a whole lot more make this event a one-of-a-kind! Don't miss this one.
Join the amazing and beautiful honorary chair, Kelly from 100.7 Star, as we kick-off Halloween the right way!
We wear wigs of all sizes, shapes, and colors to celebrate the night in honor and in memory of cancer patients and survivors needing wigs from treatment side-effects. They wear them every day as they fight for their lives. For one night, we wear ours in support of them all.
How we celebrate:
- a special survivor dedication featuring singer/songwriter AND 'The Voice' Finalist..CHRIS JAMISON !
- a grand finale performance by Pittsburgh legend and Emmy Award winner...FRZY!
- Best male AND Best female wig contest (sponsored by Salon Iaomo and Studio Raw Elite)
- beer and liquor sampling (sponsored by Voodoo Brewery, Bacardi, and Belle Isle Moonshine)
- endless taco bar
- a chic photo booth because "Your hair is 90% of your selfie!"
and more (can't give away all the surprises!)
Proceeds benefit YACS (Young Adult Cancer Support) Pittsburgh, providing emotional, social, and financial assistance to young adult cancer survivors in Western PA. www.cancercaring.org/yacs
- UPMC Health Plan & UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Sherrard German & Kelly PC
- Zone 28
- Gallagher Home Health
- Salon Iaomo- Exclusive Sponsor of Best Female Wig Contest
- Studio Raw Elite- Exclusive Sponsor of Best Male Wig Contest
- Edgar Snyder & Associates LLC
- Shutterbooth Pittsburgh
- Erin Pottgen & Erik Sigmund
- 100.7 Star
- Simply Sisters Photography
- Voodoo Brewery
- Belle Isle Moonshine