Tell Us Your Love Story. You Could Earn a Valentine's Day Surprise
Valentine's Day evokes memories of love, friendship, and maybe even a few dates go wrong. Share your memory and you may earn a Valentine's surprise.
February 14. Love it or hate it, the day was made for romance.
This year, Sparkt is teaming up with some awesome local companies to celebrate Valentine's Day by gifting flowers, chocolates, even date nights to our community members who share the most inspiring - or even most cringe-worthy - Valentine's Day tale. Because, after all, who doesn't like a good love story?
It's easy to throw your hat (or, should we say heart) into the ring.
- Sign up for Sparkt, if you're not already a member.
- Click on the purple Post at the top right to navigate to the story page, then click on "Celebrate" to get started.
- Upload a photo, if you like, and click continue.
- Write whatever you want; our post editor works like any editor you've used before.
- When you like what you've written, click continue, select "Just Start a Discussion" and then "Publish".
And viola! You're a published author with a beautiful post. On Valentine's Eve, we'll select the most inspired and inspiring posts to receive local goodies like a bouquet from Farmer's Daughter Flowers , artisan chocolates from A519 Chocolates , a dinner date to The Vandal , and even a trip to Mariposa Theatre 's Cabaret Series.
Share your Valentine's Day memory to your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts with the hashtag #SparktLove.
Your post can be about anything: a romantic gesture, an awesome proposal, a first-date that turned into life-long love. Or, maybe you feel most loved snuggling with your puppy or hanging with your friends. Whatever the case, we can't wait to hear it.
On Valentine's Eve, we'll select the most inspired and inspiring posts to receive flowers, chocolates, dinner for two, or tickets to a cabaret show.
Post before midnight, February 12 for your opportunity to earn these Sparkt rewards.