Sparkt My Interest05/25/2019, 01:17PM EST
Summer Events You Can't Miss
From Picklesburgh to Pride, make sure you mark your calendars for these family-friendly local events, and check back for regular updates!
Summer is finally upon us and there's no shortage of hot events to keep you cool while benefiting some great causes. Charge up your phone and we'll see you there!
- National Pride Month and National African American Music Appreciation Month
- June 1 | Namasthay Goat Yoga of Pittsburgh , benefiting Hello Bully | Get your yoga on and make some new, bouncy friends.
- June 8-9 | Pittsburgh Pride Downtown | Show your pride and support the LGBTA community at this epic two-day long festival.
- Jun 15-16 | Festival In The Woods at Whispering Pines Farm Benefiting Guardian Angel Medical Service Dogs | Explore vendors, glamping, and some of the most instagrammable backdrops of the summer.
- July 29-30 | Junteenth Celebration and Black Music Festival at Point State Park | You'll find music, events, and an impressive line-up of celebrity speakers at this year's celebration!
- National Ice Cream Month
- July 12-13 | Deutschtown Music Festival in The North Side | We're not picking sides, but this is our favorite art festival in Pittsburgh.
- July 14 | The Yinzer 5k benefiting Light of Life Rescue Mission | Run (or walk, no judgements) for a good cause and get moving this summer!
- July 26-28 | Picklesburgh on the Roberto Clemente Bridge | There's no shortage of unique foods at the annual (and instantly iconic) Picklesburgh festival. If you've never tried pickle flavored ice cream, this year might be your chance.
- National Black Business Month and National Wellness Month
- August 12-18 | Pittsburgh Restaurant Week | With dozens of restaurants and new menus to choose from, date night just got an upgrade.
- August 15 | Little Italy Days in Bloomfield | There can never be too many food events, and Little Italy Days is a staple no foodie should miss.