Haunted Scout Camp is Sure to Give You Halloween Chills
Want to ride a zip line in the dark??? Enjoy that and more at Haunted Guyasuta.
If you remember ghost stories around the campfire from when you were a kid, you and your family will love Haunted Guyuasuta 2019.
The haunted camp experience will be held on Saturday October 19 at Camp Guyasuta, a Boy Scout camp in Sharpsburg, Pa., just east of Pittsburgh. It's not too soon to save the date or buy your tickets, since tickets will be limited and will go fast.
In addition to the zip lines, the camp will feature hay rides, a haunted trail, a climbing wall, pumpkin patch, and games. There will be a Trading Post and concessions too.
Haunted Guyasuta Admission
- $10.00 per person until 10/5
- $15.00 per person 10/6-10/18
- $20.00 per person at the gate
- Tickets: www.campguyasuta.org
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. No Scare
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Scare
600' Zip Line (Over age 11, free with paid admission)
1000' Zip Line ($10.00 per ride)
- Only 200 tickets will be sold online and must be purchased in advance.
- Must purchase Haunted Guyasuta admission in addition to the Big Zip ticket.
- Riders must be at least 90 pounds. (Refunds will not be given if you do not meet the weight limits)
(The climbing wall and zip lines)
This event is open to the public. Children must attend with an adult.
Need more info? Mike Daniher at 412-782-2669 OR email@example.com