5 Reasons the Deutschtown Music Festival Will Blow Our Minds
Because what's summer without live music?
Summer has a tendency to slip by. Suddenly it's late August, you never made it to the pool, you're not tan, and you didn't do half of the summer activities you dreamed about when it was snowing. Don't let that happen to you! #SpartMyInterest is here to tell you about the most interesting things happening in the region, and Kelly got the low down on the upcoming Deutschtown Music Festiva
l in the North Side, July 12-14. It's a jam-packed festival weekend and is sure to leave you summer-satisfied.
- 400+ Bands on 42 stages | There's something for everyone. Check out the website for a full list organized by genre.
- A Beer Garden on Foreland Street | For just 5 bucks on Saturday, you can chill out with some good brews right by the main stage.
- Dozens of Food Trucks | All your favorite food trucks will be there, including Bado's Pizza, Pgh Crepes, and Zekes Coffee.
- Family-friendly Activities | Between sets, explore the free climbing wall, bounce house, and fabulous artist market.
- It's Free! | Over 400 live shows for ZERO dollars. Music fans have no excuse to miss this! There's even a shuttle making loops around the area that you can hop on and off.
For more, head to the Deutschtown Music Festival's website and follow #SparktMyInterest!
Music for this episode of Sparkt My Interest is by BBGUNS .
Video by Ryan Bergman.